Hello, another slightly random one (apologies!) but I just wondered if
anyone knew how/why there might be podcasts that are available in
iPlayer Extras but aren't in Sounds? I know of one for certain, there
might be more or it might be the only one, not sure!

I like to listen to the Adam and Joe 6Music podcasts via the Squeezebox
when I'm doing the washing up etc. - I've probably heard them all but
there are loads on there and I'm happy to listen again. I found them via
iPlayer Extras -> BBC Podcasts (right at the bottom) -> Podcast by Genre
-> Comedy -> Adam and Joe.

I can't find them in Sounds, either on the app or the website when using
a browser. They are available on the BBC website -
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02l57gq/episodes/downloads - and there
is a link which says "subscribe in sounds" but it goes nowhere.

This is one of the main reasons I'm keeping iPlayer in the radio menu,
as I can't seem to get at them via Sounds. What I probably should do is
manually download them all from the BBC site and just listen to them via
my local library, will take a while but once it is done I guess I'll
always have them!

But it piqued my interest and I just wondered if anyone knew why I'm
seeing this behaviour? Perhaps only active podcasts are in Sounds? Maybe
it is one for the BBC, I guess I could try and ask them...