philchillbill wrote:
> I’ve never even looked at how much effort it might be to port to GA. For
> LMS-lite I did not use any Amazon SDKs and I just create the raw JSON
> create all the JSON so it would depend on whether GA has equivalent
> functionality in nodejs.
>
> The thing is, it’s hardly worth it for the tiny numbers of people using
> voice control with LMS. If you are a GA or Siri fan, it won’t break the
> bank to get a used Echo just for controlling LMS via Alexa. A used Dot 2
> goes for €20. You won’t die from having Alexa in your house aswell
> [emoji41]

That's strange that there is only a tiny number of people willing to use
voice control for their SB devices. I really think this is the only
missing feature.
Is MediaServer available in limited countries? I can't find it on the
Skill section?

Transporter, Touch, SB3, SB2, Duet, Booms, Radios, piCorePlayer ---
iPeng & Material --- LMS 8.0.1 - 1606928904 on Pi4 4GB - Max2Play ---
Qobuz