Hello ,
New member of the forum, here is my first post about the Philippe44 upnp
bridge.

I am using Daphile (21.01x86.64rt) with the upnp / DLNA plugin (v1.45.3)
and an Engineered ered dock card.

It is not possible to move within the playing range and also to stop and
resume playing within a track.
I also tried to enter Engineered card instead of common parameters but
the bridge does not keep it in memory despite save and restart.

I am of course careful not to activate the bridge when I provide
information and reactivate it afterwards.

Several audiophiles I know using the same configuration with the
Engineered card report the same problems.

I don't believe the problem is with the Engineered board since it worked
perfectly with the Euphony upnp bridge when I was using this software.

At the beginning I had the same problems which were then solved by the
developer Euphony whereas at the beginning he thought that the problem
came from the card.

Hope you could provide a solution, thanks.

Sorry for my English, I use google translate, I live in Bordeaux France.