Hi,
Issue: Qobuz plugin is not searching or playing albums

Background: I have recently switched from a linux virtual machine
running Daphile as the server/player setup to Logitech Media Server on
windows with Squeezelite-X. Qobuz worked perfectly. I have a low res
(mp3 quality) Qobuz subscription that renewed recently as well - so an
additional variable.

Setup: LMS 8.2.0; Qobuz plugin 2.4.6; Squeezelite-X 2.7.13; Win 10 x64
v.20H2; 64 GB RAM;  Xeon(R) E3-1505M v5; 1 TB SSD RAID 0; wired 1G
ethernet in house;  adequate internet 14 Mbps download that has worked
OK for Qobuz until the recent changes I made in LMS, move to squeezelite
and the Qobuz renewal.

Any ideas on what might be not working? Are there logs I should review?

Murray
Daphile (Squeezelite) players on NUCs x 3 rooms; Daphile Server on
Win10x64 PC in VM; Musichi for tagging