Roland0 wrote:
> Updated. Also added a "forcewake" parameter (default true).

Fixed.Thank You very much! :-)

I don't understand how forcewake=false should behave. Either if set to
true or false, it still woke up my SB (and powered it off again,
afterwards).

And sorry for the late reply. I wasn't able to download the new version
persistent. LMS always threw it away because of mismatching digest.
Since I suspect my rather older version 7.9.3..., I made the step to
8.x, but  to no avail and after that all seemed f*d up. This is
something that has nothing to do with your Plugin – I'm pretty
sure.

But it would be interesting, if I was the only one, who encountered the
checksum problem.

I'm aware of others with similar issues, but I always thought, it had to
with larger downloads or the internet provider, or so.

I finally catched the Download by a brute force shell script and copied
the Plugin.pm in the directory under .../InstalledPlugins/...
Running fine now. :-)

Best regards anyway and thank you very much!

karlek