Downgrading to LMS 7.9.2-168.0029 did not solve the issue. Obviously
some change between pinkdots release 0024 and 0029 broke your plugin on
Synology (x86_64?) machines.

I therefore decided to check out the docker solution. I usually prefer
official and stable releases, but it turned out that the
lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver docker images marked as 'stable' resp.
'latest' do not start in host mode. Some of the LMS-plugins which are
essential for me mandatorily require host mode, therefore I had try the
'dev'-image of LMS 8.20.

Up to now it runs smoothly - and your plugin works like a charm. And -
surprisingly - my Syno enters hibernation mode despite running docker.
However, I am afraid that the Syno does not stay in hibernation mode
continuously. I have to observe this further - but if hibernation is
interrupted too often its disadvantages (HD lifespan) outweigth the
energy savings.

So even if my optimal solution would be a working LMS-Syno-Package, the
docker-image is a workaround I seem to have to live with (even though I
feel a bit uncomfortable running a 'dev'-release...).

Thank you for still caring for your extremly helpful plugin, which for
me is a basic requirement for using the LMS for music *and* audiobooks.