Aesculus wrote:
> I am interested in what you have done. It works OK on iPeng but I have
> also had issues with Squeezer on Android using 100% volume. Maybe this
> will help.
>
> BTW one of the options in the plugin will resync the player with the amp
> after every track. Not sure if that would help in your volume syncing
> issue or not.

Hi Chris (and David). I also use Squeezer on Android and it works great
except for the volume up/down using the phone's volume controls, which
this change makes possible to use. Yes, the plugin option to sync with
the AVR after each track is what I was referring to in my post and it
does help. I don't use the forums much but I will try to attach the file
to this post and see if that works. Let me know if you have any
problems.

-Sam

|Filename: Plugin.pm                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33309|