Ok, I figured out I have track info providers for those two values in
Qobuz, while they already exist in the default track info menu. That
would be the reason why there are two of them. Now to figure out which
one is wrong, please edit Plugin.pm, go to line 91 and comment out the
following two calls:

Code:
--------------------
        # Slim::Menu::TrackInfo->registerInfoProvider( qobuzFrequency => (
        #       parent => 'moreinfo',
        #       after  => 'bitrate',
        #       func   => \&infoSamplerate,
        # ) );

        # Slim::Menu::TrackInfo->registerInfoProvider( qobuzBitsperSample => (
        #       parent => 'moreinfo',
        #       after  => 'qobuzFrequency',
        #       func   => \&infoBitsperSample,
        # ) );

Just put the hash in front of each line to comment it out. Then re-run
your tests (no long required this time). Would the correct information
be shown?

In your case you probably wouldn't get the hires streams as the Radio
doesn't support them.

Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log
and/or scanner.log file!"
(LMS: Settings/Information)