carsten_h wrote:
> Maybe someone here knows a solution.
>
> I used the python script from this message:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112602-How-to-list-all-Albums-and-Artists-in-LMS-library&p=982075&viewfull=1#post982075
> to get a list of all my albums inside LMS.
>
> After a little bit of filtering I am getting a raw textlist with all the
> album names.
> I (or Notepad++) am counting ..70 albums.
>
> But the default skin and also Material skin is showing me that I have
> ..36 albums.
>
> Can someone imagine where the missing 34 albums are?
Do you have multi-disc albums, and do they have exactly the same title
and a disc count tag?  I don't how how the scripts work, but on some
methods, having slightly different Album Artists on different tracks on
one Album can also cause this type of difference.

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.