raglencross wrote:
> This setup is a great improvement over the original one.  Just one
> thing, could you please provide a link to the previous instructions to
> jog the memories of us who already have ngrok installed so that we can
> clean up the previous files and changes to files before doing the new
> setup, if and when required.  Thanks...

Good idea. I've placed them at
https://smartskills.tech/lmslitesetup/setuphelp-old.html

That said, if you're already set up then there's no need to change a
working installation just for the sake of it. The new procedure does not
do anything 'better' than the old way, it's just scripted instead of
manual. But for a new install, do it the new way for sure.