expectingtofly wrote:
> Ok, thanks.
>
> I've tweaked that, and its available from the beta repository (
> http://plugins.expectingtofly.co.uk/betarepo.xml )
> Would you mind confirming that is now working for you.

On my piCorePlayer 7.0, LMS 8.2, RPI 4 install I'm not seeing any meta
data or artwork in either the Virgin Radio (UK) plugin or the Times
Radio Plugin LIVE feeds.

(I do get meta data and artwork on Times Radio listen again but not on
Virgin Radio listen again). BBC Sounds plugin all present and correct :)
if that's relevant.

Any help much appreciated.....and also a big thankyou to expectingtofly
....I use these plugins all the time!

33458

33456

33457

|Filename: chrome_hVdHpMWlG3.png                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33458|