d6jg wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed MAI misbehaving lately. I think it’s something
> at Allmusic’s end as nothing has changed with plugin.
> It seems to fail (or timeout?) on things where there are valid entries
> in the Allmusic database.
> Any pointers as to what may be going on? Could it be the very annoying
> cookie thing Allmusic have introduced?

Yes - funnily enough that's why I stopped by.

I noticed earlier today it seemed to be struggling to find artist
details and album reviews for common artists/albums that I'm sure have
worked just fine before. It does not fail in all cases, but I seem to
notice more Album Reviews showing up without Biographies than the other
way around, but sometimes it finds neither.