stevebaggs wrote:
> That was my initial reaction to the change, but then I discovered that
> you can get to the settings for both the server and any player using the
> Information item on the top level menu. The server and all the players
> are listed, and under each one is the option to go direct to the
> settings for that device. I find that quicker and more convenient than
> the "old" approach, where server and player settings appeared on the
> top-level menu. I'm not actually sure whether this facility is new or
> I've only just noticed it, but it's very useful.

I don't understand how having to open the top-level menu, click on
"Information", and then click on "Server Settings" or scroll down and
click on "Player Settings" can be quicker than if  both "Settings" were
still just listed in the top-level menu — i.e. it's now 3 clicks
compared with just 2 clicks in the "old approach".

(That said, accessing the Settings menus via "Information" is certainly
easier than having to multiply scroll to the bottom of the interface
Settings page to click on them.)

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspberry Pi OS (Debian 10) on a
Pi4.