DavidBulluss wrote:
> ALmost deaf now! LOL The new Plugin.pm caused the amp volume to be
> adjusted but unfortunately as I still have vol fixed at 100% in LMS it
> took the amp straight to 100% and kept it there! I will change the LMS
> setting so that the volume is controlled and see how that goes! New log
> file attached with fixed volume setting.

Thanks for the new log file but I think you forgot to turn debug on.
It's essentially the same log as the last one but with two additional
lines. Sorry about your volume mishap. I hope your speakers are okay.
I'm not sure why your amp went to 100%. I have my player volume fixed at
100% in the audio settings, but it doesn't seem to interfere with my
ability to control the volume from the LMS client and from Squeezer. I
can see from the log file that we are running the exact same nightly
build of LMS 8.1.2 so that's not the issue. Anyway, please send another
log file with debug on so I can verify that things look okay now. Thanks
again.

Sam