kidstypike wrote:
> I don't see a problem with page 2 station logos, they all seem to be
> there. Better not post a picture though . . oops!

I think this issue seems to be very 1.FM specific and probably how the
logos are served.

I have tried other searches (e.g. Jazz)  with more than 2 pages of mixed
source results and Material worked OK.
I then thought maybe only 2 pages of single source results (e.g. BBC) -
and again it worked OK.
However the 1FM search stubbornly does not show logos in page 2 for me -
yet work for others - so this seems to be a some sort of 1.FM fetch
timing issue.