humax99 wrote:
> Thanks for looking at this. Would it not make more sense to associate an
> individuals account with an individuals device/controller that they use,
> for example Material, rather that a player than can be used my multiple
> individuals? Could Material store local settings on the device they have
> their version of Material running on? (smartphone [apk]/tablet
> [apk]/laptop/PC).

It's the player that needs the account association as that's what is
playing.  Your comment kind of illustrates my point,  I can't think of a
way the concept makes sense in the context of the LMS topology.  But
Spotty manages it, so I was wondering how that works?

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *BBC Sounds Wiki* :