That's what I just wanted to reply. I tried with Softsqueeze and exactly
the same behaviour is reproducible.

Only screensavers on display 2 shows information on top. And yes, every
time when "Screensaver when stopped" is configured. Configure the
screensaver to "Screensaver when off" blanks the second display. That's
why I didn't recognized it in the past. Now, I tried to ticker stocks
quotes when stopped playing music. Then the configured last screen on
display 2 stays in the background (no flush) forever.

33774

Configuration is as followed:
Player Tab:

33775

SuperDateTime Tab:
33776

Advanced Tab/ SuperDateTime Screenserver:
Display 2 seems to be come from here - at least disabling "Sports"
didn't show sport results on top.

33777

A good option from my point would be to make it configurable if the
display 2 shows something or not (a checkbox to disable stocks/ sports
information on screensaver) and flush the screen before drawing. On Boom
I saw the screens where shown one after one by scrolling...

|Filename: Capture6.PNG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33777|

:: LMS:
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1614990095 @ Sat Mar 6 01:45:13
CET 2021

Squeeze-Players:
Duet - Controller Firmware: 8.0.1-r16835 Receiver Firmware: 77
2x Radio - Firmware: 8.0.1-r16835
RaspberryPi 2B - pCP 7.0.0/ SqueezeLite v1.9.8-1287-pCP
Transporter - Firmware: 87
Softsqueeze 3.9.2 on Win 10 / Squeezeplay 8.0.1r1337 on Win 10
Squeeze Player on S7/Android 8.0.0

Controller:
Android Phone - Squeezer 2.2.3/ Material Skin 2.3.1::