Paul Webster wrote:
> Ah ... for the plugin to work I think it has to be on the same system as
> LMS.
>
> However, I expect there is a way to achieve the same outcome.
>
> bpa might have a quick answer while I go away to think again.

I think the answer might be to run pulseaudio as a daemon on the system
that you want to capture the sounds from.
Then have pulseaudio client running on the machine where LMS is so that
it can receive the sound and then give it to the plugin.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland