SamY wrote:
> Hmmm... I never noticed that. Does it only happen the first time after
> the plugin is installed, or every time LMS is restarted?

This is a feature that is unique to iPeng. The author added the plugin
audio features capability.  I never reached out to the Squeezer author
to see about adding it there too.

The Surround Mode option seems to work but the others don't.  If you
make a Surround Mode change in the Denon it shows next time you go to
the plugin menu.

Have not pursued how I coded that one differently than the others.

As far as I can tell it clears after every restart of the LMS. So as
long as you don't restart LMS whatever you last selected will appear
again. But the only way to get the items to set the state best I can
tell is to select it from the plugin. I never figured out how to get LMS
to set the initial state from the Denon.

Chris