mherger wrote:
> > After the update to v1.7.0 only about 25% of my artist images appear
> in
> > Artists on the Jivelite screen, (241 out of 951). No problems with
> album
> > coverart on the Jivelite screen.
>
> With the new version MAI is using different URIs for the images. If you
>
> haven't run a scan since the update your LMS might time out fetching
> them on the fly.
>
> Make sure your run a scan and let it finish. Then restart Jivelite (it's
>
> caching the results in memory - invalid images if that's what it
> received).

Hi Michael thanks for the help. I did a 'Clear library and rescan
everything', let that finish, restarted Jivelite and very similar
results.
In the LMS Web Interface and Material Skin (also Orange Squeeze app) all
images present and correct.
This time in Jivelite after a brief wait, again only about 25% of artist
pictures appeared and looks as if those that do appear were the same
images as before the Jivelite restart.