philippe_44 wrote:
> Have you made sure that the Material UI is closed on *every* controller?

Yeah, neither Material's group volume dialog nor manage players dialogs
were refreshing the player status of sync members when one changed - I
guess I was hoping LMS would send a timely update, but it appears it
does not. I have update the code to refresh each player when one is
updated. *But* I fail to see how having Material open would effect the
workings of the default UI? Material will not, or at least should not,
be sending volume updates unless initiated by the user. (This can be
confirmed by using your browser's network tab in dev tools to see any
outgoing volume change requests).

I have noticed 1 oddity though - and that is to do with muting players.
(And this could be Material's fault). If I mute the group player, the
member player's volumes change to 0. If I then unmute, they all become
0. I have set all my players, even the group, to sync volume - so
perhaps this is the cause?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.