Matt Drown wrote:
> sugarcube has it's own "version" of adding things to the queue, listed
> in the player config.
>
> So if you have
> *PlayerConfig->DSTM->Sugarcube=enabled* at the same time that
> *PlayerConfig->Sugarcube->Dynamic Queueing=enabled*, then you have two
> things adding music to the end of the tracklist.
>
> At least that's my understanding, I haven't played with it recently
> though.

Thanks for responding, I think you're right about to two settings,
disabling the DSTM setting doesn't effect the queueing of new songs by
Sugarcube. But changing the DSTM setting to Deezer Flow or other won't
effect the outcome either, neither with Dynamic Queueing disabled or
not. Only way to get DSTM work other than Sugarcube is by disabling
Sugarcube for the player (not very user friendly in my opinion). Maybe
in this case it's the same as you mentioned, two mechanismen trying to
perform the same. But than it's strange that Sugarcube is an option for
DTSM.