slartibartfast wrote:
> The first track played to squeezebox from the Spotify app using connect
> appears immediately but none of the others appear. You would think the
> Spotify app would know what had been played, after all it appears in now
> playing.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using TapatalkOhh I see what you mean..

My weird assumption /logic would only make sense if only  player
(including connect device) reports recently played tracks and not
connect controller..
So when phone plays locally it's a player, but when it sends to other
connect device it's a controller.

This still wouldn't explain that first track is reported /registered..
Unless it coincidently reported it before Spotty update interval..

Like I said all this sounds very weird and extremely unlikely [emoji23]

Sorry for confusing you more with crazy ideas [emoji120]

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)