I'm experimenting with Alexa.Presentation.APL to show artwork and
Alexa.Presentation.HTML to show web-content within the MediaServer skill
on Echo devices with screens. It all looks really nice on the Echo Show
2nd Gen which has a 10" 1280x800 touchscreen. You can get an idea of
what it looks like in the following video, where the "What's New"
command is hijacked to launch Material.

https://youtu.be/QpzHbkgN1f0

Where it would come into its own is if the voice command could deep-link
into one of Material's sub-pages. For example, "Alexa, open Material
Favorites" or "Alexa, open Material Random Albums", "Alexa, open
Material New Music" to immediately open it at those options. It would
also be nice to open it to show the tracks on an album if I pass in the
album_id, etc, etc. You get the idea - pre-configured Material.

Something like GET query parameters or POST body parameters could pass
in the configuration request. Is anything like that possible?