Log file with the Radio Paradise plugin in 'debug' mode is attached.

Although I 'edited' it to make it even more clear when I switched
streams, I didn't take anything out, this is all that's in the log.

It looks like the Mellow mix, regular stream only looks at a (local)
cache, while the interactive stream is actively polling.

I don't want to complicate things, but maybe it has something to do with
this.
Like I wrote above, I have 2 synced players (both Touch), whenever I
turn on the other from where I made the original Radio Paradise
selection it always gives me a message on the display of the touch.
Today it did that again, but unlike I wrote it says something
like:"Can't open file for.." the rest is off screen and the message
almost immediately disappears. Nothing in the log about it.

Hope this helps, if you need more info, let me know.

|Filename: radio_paradise_log_20210502.txt                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34503|