cpd73 wrote:
> That's an issue with your browser/OS then. Works fine for me under Linux
> (Chrome and Firefox) and Android. That menu is a standard HTML control -
> hence its appearance (the popup menu) is not really Material like.

Ah, yes.  It's an issue w/Firefox on macOS and certain pull-down menus,
and perhaps very fast mouse settings.

If the mouse is *perfectly* still (and you don't twitch even a pixel)
when you click the mouse button, the menu works fine.  But, even the
slightest travel causes the triple-flash, dismissal.  Works fine in
other browsers w/out issue, and works on Firefox on Windows. I'm trying
to hunt down any information on settings that affect this.

Of note, this Settings pull-down menu is reduced in length in Firefox
(macOS, Windows) and it presents a very short scrolling list (which
requires a fair amount of scrolling given the context).  In other
browsers, the menu is shown completely (and it should be, because the
monitor is large enough).

cpd73 wrote:
> Done for 2.4.1 [hiding non-applicable settings]

Thanks.