I've got 9 Rpi on my network. All running the 7.0 Standard Version of
PcP.
They all show other Players on the network in the tabs of the PcP
Control Menu, except for my Boss DAC Player.

The other players show the Boss Dac Tab, and when you click on it, it
will go to the Boss DAC Player, but that player will not show any Tabs.
I Have patched the Boss DAC with the latest patches (today). I have
checked the 'Show Tabs' Button in Tweaks. I am running the Boss DAC in
'Beta' Mode.

Anyone have any idea of why this player will not display the Tabs of the
players?