I never explicitly change the Radio France URLs from https to
hls-anything.
The contents of "More" is also not something that I knowingly set (at
least for the stream link).
It appears as hlsplays: or whatever as a result of the https content
being detected by PlayHLS.

Regarding the stream URL parsing ... I didn't intend to suggest removing
all of the rest of the URL - just a to be agreed set.

I'll send you some more info about the stream I am looking into at the
moment.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland