Aesculus wrote:
> The plugin works with using an LMS player as a client. It does not
> support streams outside of LMS. Like Paul Webster states, using the UPnP
> Bridge plugin in theory should allow LMS to send the content to the
> Denon via streaming. Don't know.
>
> Now if you are asking can the plugin send the Denon the current song
> title that LMS is playing to be displayed on the receivers panel, I am
> pretty sure that the answer is no. From looking at the documentation,
> this only works when you are streaming or via the USB port. Since the
> LMS player is either coming in via analog, or one of the digital
> adapters, the display features are not available to us.
>
> But perhaps this is a feature that could be added to, or is in, the UPnP
> Bridge plugin.
I just want to be able to do the same with this plugin, as with the
Heos/Denon solution.

With Heos/Denon, I can:
Stream a song or album to the receiver
Adjust the volume via the Heos app
See the current title of the song on the Denon display

With LMS/Denon mod, I can:
Stream a song or album to the RPi
Adjust the volume of the receiver via the LMS app, Squeezer etc.

... but I can't see the title on the Denon display. As I understand, you
send commands to the receiver via Wifi/LAN. So it must also be possible
to send the title of the song.