carsten_h wrote:

> If I am setting a default player und switching on "Only control default"
> the app (installed as apk from your site) crashes directly after start.
> I am not able to get it to work then. I have to uninstall it and install
> it again afterwards.
>
> ...This seems to only happen on my old Fire HD 8 (7th Generation) with
> Fire OS 5.6.8.0 (Android 5.1).
> With a Fire HD 10 (9th Generation) with Fire OS 7.3.1.7 (Android 9) it
> is working without a problem!

Ah! Just tried and it works for me. Must be the old FireOS. All I can
think is that its the URL encoding call that is failing. I've updated
the code to use an Android class to build the connection URL. Not sure
if this will help, but is all I can think of. If you contact me via
email (my address can be found in the Material source code, e.g.
https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/blob/master/MaterialSkin/HTML/material/index.html)
than I can send you a debug APK to try. That is assuming you are OK with
installing APKs from random strangers :)

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.