mherger wrote:

> Nice! Can you share some information about how this is implemented
> "under the hood"? I haven't found much useful information about what
> their implementation of a Connect mode is.

Sure, already plan to upload the code to Github and share, just need to
clean the code a bit, currently looking pretty embarrass.

The concept is very simple:
- Register the Android app as "sharing targets" so that it will appear
in the "share to" list,
- Once the native Tidal/Qobuz app shares the album/playlis/track url
(like this: https://tidal.com/track/181884677) to the app, the app gets
the type(album, playlist or tack) and the id ("181884677" in the above
example) based on the url,
- The app reformats the type and id to the LMS Tidal/Qobuz accepted song
url format  and send it to the LMS jsonrpc either via "Playlist add" or
Playlist play" commands. (e.g the Tidal accepted url format is:
"wimp://181884677.flac", and the whole jsonrpc body looks like this:
"{"id":1,"method":"slim.request","params":["b8:27:eb:8f:24:4b",["playlist","play","wimp://181884677.flac"]]}"