Hi, @mherger.

You might remember that I had problems with autoscrolling the contents
when the on-screen keyboard was popping out after tapping on an edit-box
(Android, Chrome, limited screen size). The screen was scrolling, but
missed a point and the edit box which was focused, wasn't visible. I
remember that you introduced some manual correction for this and it
worked for that time. Then it stopped again. I think that now the manual
correction might be unnecessary. It's possible that Chrome fixed the
scroll-to-view mechanism in the meantime.

Why do I think so?
As far, as I remember, before adding the manual correction, chrome
"underscrolled" (the focused editbox was positioned too low and was
obscured by the keyboard).
Now I notice an "overscrolling" (the edit box is positioned too high and
goes out of screen).

If this is the manual correction what makes the Chrome "overscroll",
maybe it can be removed now?