Hi all,

I'm trying in vain to get MusicIP working with LMS on a Max2Play
installation on a Pi 3.

- I followed the instructions to the point in the first post.
- I can run MIP in headless mode using the replacement interface
  (everything standard, e.g. port 10002 etc.).
- I successfully imported a default.m3lib generated on a Win 1.8.1
  installation (for 100 test files).
- I can generate a mix from the headless interface for this library.
- I activated the MusicIP plugin in the LMS. All other plugins I
  deactivated to avoid any collisions.
- I did a full wipe and rescan of my DB in LMS.
- I started MusicMagicServer and after that re-started LMS so that it
  would recognize MIP to be running.

BUT: When selecting in LMS the details of one of the tracks which showed
up as mixable in step #4, there is not the usual option to generate a
mix based on this track.

What am i doing wrong?

Thx in advance