Without having access to units to test them for oneself, is there any
way of determining if a device which advertises Airplay 2 functionality
also offers Airplay 1? I ask because I may be changing a Marantz AV amp
with 5.1 speakers for a soundbar due to space constraints.  Yamaha
helpfully states that its Bar 400 uses Airplay 2 via a firmware upgrade,
so I presume that one would be fine but others are not so explicit.
Would it be best to assume that any device or manufacturer adopting
Airplay since the advent of Airplay 2 is going to be Airplay 2 only?