agbagb wrote:
> Where are with the BBC mp3 streams that some of use use in MySB.com?
> For instance, I occasionally use this one, theough I no longer recall
> where I saved it from!
>
> http://open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/select/mediaset/http-icy-mp3-a/format/pls/vpid/bbc_radio_three.pls
BBC Sounds only offers DASH streams as you can rewind live streams to
say start of programs or just a few minutes.

The BBC App for mysqueezebox.com should be kept up to date with the
international MP3 streams ( I haven't tested).

Most BBC stream live stream URLs can be found at link below.  MP3
streams are: media type="shout"

IIRC it's aimed at 3rd party equip vendors but it is not always bang up
to date.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/imda/imda_transports.xml

Your URL is the international MP3 128kbps stream

This is the AAC 320kbps UK-only stream (I assume it still works - I
can't test as non UK)
http://open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/select/version/2.0/mediaset/http-icy-aac-lc-a/format/pls/proto/http/vpid/bbc_radio_three.pls