mherger wrote:
> > Thanks for taking a look Michael I've sent the log and my test
> > observations with the timings.
>
> There's a lot being logged, but I can't find a single failure for the
> time you were testing.

I did take a look myself to see if something was obvious to my untrained
eye - a lot there I agree.

I wondered if it was something to do with the CastBridge plugin, as I
was listening via a Chromecast Audio. I set the logging for that plugin
to debug but couldn't find any errors there either.

Next was to try on an Airplay device and it played fine.

So to me, it looks like it's an issue with Chromecast,(and if so this is
now in the wrong thread - sorry). As it is such a rare event that its
probably not worth investigating much further. Should I post this in the
CastBridge thread do you think?