mherger wrote:

> > *LMS 8.1 - Extras* - Missing OPML Playlist Browser & Editor:
> > 34828
> > I'm not sure what OPML Playlist Browser & Editor is or how/when I
> > installed it in 7.9 (perhaps a now defunct plugin?), but curious to
> knwo
> > if it's possible to restore?
> Isn't this a 3rd party plugin? Or an option to the Favorites plugin?
Just solved this missing OPML Playlist Browser & Editor issue. It's a
tickbox in the 'Advanced > Favorites' settings:

Here's how it was in 7.9:
34941

...and in 8.1:
34942

To be honest, it's not something I recall ever using, so have disabled
it in both instances now - and I still have no idea what it's actually
used for!  Thanks for the steer on this.

Now just need to work out how to get my LMS 8.1 in its Synology 218+
Docker container to log into mysqueezebox correctly and I'm all sorted.
Any idea if there's know issues with mysqueezebox login in 8.1 and what
any fix might be - or if there's something else I need to check in my
LMS or Docker setup?  See a couple of posts back for the error log.

Thanks!

Andy

|Filename: 2021-06-09 LMS 8.1 OPML Playlist Browser & Editor setting.JPG|
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34942|

My setup:

- LMS 7.9.1-168 running on Synology D218+ connected to Wi-Fi router
  via LAN cable
- 1 x Squeezebox Touch, 2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 x Squeezebox
  Receiver, plus Squeeze Player and Squeeze Ctrl Android apps on Samsung
  Galaxy Tab S5e and Samsung Galaxy A40 - all connecting over Wi-Fi
- LMS library either ALAC Apple Lossless (scanned in on iTunes) or
  ACC/M4A 256kbps downloads from iTunes