Eyerex wrote:
> Hello thank you for the plugin but just wondered something is it just
> one of them things in the way the channel picons are handled when using
> Picoreplayer and a 7" screen that they are rescaled to a square as most
> picon packs are rectangle icons or is it something that can be tweaked
> before i fire-up the woodbines and a flask of coffee and make a full set
> of square picons

Hi, thanks for trying it.  Yes this is a known problem, I use
rectangular images for Kodi which display fine on that but get mangled
when used with LMS apps that are expecting squares.
I've looked before about manipulating the image to make it square by
adding a background padding top and bottom, but my Perl skills aren't up
to that so remains on my todo list unfortunately.

If you do make square picons it probably wouldn't look good on your TV
apps so depends on what your main use case is as to whether it's worth
the effort, I mainly use my Transporter which has VFD displays so no
graphics to start with.

Andrew.

Squeezebox Transporter Black/TransNav - Onkyo  TX-NR1009 - Dali Zensor 5
fronts, Dali E12F Sub
Squeezebox Touch - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Receiver - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Radio
Squeezebox Boom
Squeezebox Controller

Server: Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Ubuntu/Docker, LMS 7.9.3 (own docker
image)
iPeng