Hi,
Not sure this is the correct place to post, the request is can the audio
from BBC TV services be made available to play via LMS?

I ask in this thread, because the BBC iplayer and BBC sounds use the
same login/account, so in my simplistic mind perhaps the TV audio could
be made available through this plugin?

The use case is to "listen" to shows that don't really need the video,
mostly news/debates etc such as Newsnight, Question Time (which used to
be simulcast on TV and R5 but, alas, no longer).

Alternatively of course, is there an online resource for BBC TV audio
that can be streamed to LMS, I can't seem to find anything?

location 1: lms 8.2 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.2 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control