mherger wrote:
> > Just updated to 4.5 and I now get â€Failed to get access tokenâ€
> >
> > Any tip for what to do?
>
> Did you check the server.log? The settings pages? Are you using your own
>
> client ID? Multiple accounts?
>
> A little more information might be helpful...

Hi,
Logging is set to Debug.

Log says failing to access and suggest to reset credentials. Only a
general text message, no detailed information.

I have multiple accounts, 4, I deleted the one I use and added it
successfully again. Paid service.

I have a client ID registered. It shows correct on Spotify’s app page. I
created another app and copied that client ID as well, no difference.

I restarted LMS.

None of my attempts changed error message.

I’m currently off-site, so I cannot give you the exact copy of the log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS 8.1.0 by QLMS 2.21.00   'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Receiver, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
Controller:  Control by Material skin or iPeng, Local music or Spotify
by Spotty