mherger wrote:
> > cortegedusage wrote:
> >> Anyone else had this experience with normalisation and transcoding
> >> flac. I've reversed to the previous spotty-hf helper and it works as
> it
> >> did before.
> >> If I'm alone in this it might be time to start from scratch and
> >> reinstall LMS.
> >> Running LMS 8.1.1 from a Pi4 to a touch and PcP synced together.
> >
> > Same thing here. Digital out from SBT.
>
> What are your normalization (Spotty & LMS global) and transcoding
> settings?

Player settings Spotty: Volume Adjustment/Replay Gain: Enabled

Player settings Audio: Volume Adjustment/Replay Gain: Smart Gain.
Default Adjustment for Remote Streams: 0

Files type Spotty:      FLAC                    (R)     Disabled
MP3                     (R)     Disabled
Ogg Vorbis      (R)     Disabled
PCM                     (R)     spotty-hf

It's get distorted with flac and pcm. Ogg Vorbis works but no
normalization.

Not sure were the LMS global settings is.

Regards
Bernt

SB Touch optical to Hegel H90, Speakers Larsen 4.2
Spare SB3
AirPlay Bridge to Audio Pro A10
Squeezelite-x connected to home LMS with ZeroTier One.
SB Radio
ReadyNAS 202
iPeng