Paul Webster wrote:
> What happens if you use the LMS Default UI?

The same thing. On

Home > BBC Sounds > My Sounds > Subscribed

it says "Items 1 to 31 of 31" in the footer bar, but there are still
only 30 programme entries.

And clicking on the "Next - 30 to 41 of 41" link at the bottom left
takes me to

Home > BBC Sounds > My Sounds > Subscribed > Next - 30 to 41 of
41

but only the same 30 programmes are listed, and it still says "Items 1
to 31 of 31" in the footer bar.

(I had checked before I originally posted, to determine whether it was a
problem specific to the BBC Sounds plugin or just with Material Skin,
but forget to mention it - apologies.)

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspberry Pi OS (Debian 10) on a
Pi4.