Hi,

Don't know if this item came along in earlier threads. I can't find any
via search.

I run LMS with the latest UPnP/DLNA bridge via Docker on a Syno DS918+
to stream to my Devialet.

It handles my music collection and regular lossy radio stations very
well, except for the Radio Paradise flac stream.

It is often interrupted and stops playing at the end of an announcement
or music block, but not always.
Sometimes it plays for hours without any issues and sometimes it just
stops every 20 minutes or so.
I then have to manually stop and restart to get LMS playing again.
I remember having this issue before and recall it had something to do
with the way Radio Paradise delivers its flac stream.
Yet it worked fine with some 1.4xxxx plugin versions.

Do you know of any workaround?