Sorry about your request I'm really not in ease with a command shell...

Wow... I once did look int XPenology, and decided not to go throught that hassle. I would have thought that whoever was able install that would be able to execute a command in a terminal window :-)

   root@homeserver:~#
/volume1/@appstore/LmsRepack/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty-hf -x
   -ash: /volume1/@appstore/LmsRepack/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty-hf:
No such file or directory

Spotty-hf should be all lower case. And you must use the correct path. You hopefully didn't put it in that place, as it would be deleted with every update. Check Settings/Information to see where it's actually stored. Most likely it's something like /volume1/@appstore/LmsRepack/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-linux