SamY wrote:
> Hi, Patrick. Chris and I have both been pretty busy lately but I wanted
> you to know that this feature has been coded and tested, and will be in
> the next release of the plugin. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sam & Chris, you have been doing an amazing job with this plugin, really
appreciated! It is working extremely well, and despite my initial
hesitancy regarding the SBT and amp not being controlled simultaneously
for volume level I am loving the way it is now set up... when the SBT is
swithched on the amp is pre-set to my selected volume, and SBT is volume
controlled, is working very well! Thanks!

By the way, having an option to leave the amp turned on when closing SBT
down is a good one but not an urgent one for me.

Cheers, David

*Server*rpi3 pCP7.0.1 LMS8.1.2
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids