After investing a lot of effort over many days, I have a large library
fingerprinted, a headless musicIP & LMS working on a Docker/Synolgy NAS
and love how musicIP comes up with an amazing sequence. Sugarcube
succeeds in taking it a step further but has been very- frustrating in
consistency-. Its simply amazing to see a perfect endless list which can
be kept going for 2-3 days. However, without any change in settings, the
same seed will lead to a list which has no connection whatsoever to the
seed the next time around. GUI for headless musicIP shows no problem.
Sugarcube Live view shows no communication problem but has a randomly
selected set which is related to itself but not the seed. Attempted
playing with SC settings for the player without any success. The
standard MusicIP app works just fine.

This leads to the second difficulty. There is -little information
available on the actual meaning of the buttons-. I have spent days
reading every single page on the Spicefly site. Am I missing a manual
right in front of my nose? Simple example - I can't make sense of the
drop down menu for Track Ratings and what to expect between
Disabled/lowest/highest when I can insert <2 right below it.
35373
I really don't want to give up on a wonderful way to use music
laboriously collected over decades. I'm sure this has been resolved
because the last discussions seem to be back in 2012, so I have
something wrong going on. This is all I think I have done inside LMS:

- Exported stats from CustomScan to musicIP for ratings. Successful in
  including unrated songs as rating of 3.
- Changes in SC Plugin Settings: Enabled TrackStat and 'Christmas'
  block
- Changes in Player based SC settings: 'Always blocked artist' changed
  to 'None', tried back and forth 'Mix by Song/Album', blocked tracks
  rated < 2

|Filename: Untitled.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35373|