danco wrote:
> I've just installed Material Skin on my iPhone. Looks nice. I'm
> wondering if there is a clever way to do one thing I want.
>
> My LMS runs on my Mac Mini (using Big Sur). If the Mac is asleep then
> using the power button on the remote wakes up the server and connects.
> If I am using the iPhone, I suppose I can use an app like Fing to wake
> up the Mac, and then switch to Material Skin on Safari to control LMS.
> But is there any way to avoid having to use first one app (Fing) and
> then another (Safari)?

Not as far as I know. For Material on Android I have created a simple
app that wraps a webview and adds some basic extras. Therefore, for
Android, I could add an option to wake the server when starting - but
have not, as my server is on 24x7. However, I have no access to a mac so
could not create an iOS app, as Apple require a mac for this. Also, iOS
has no alternative app stores (Material app is on the f-droid OSS app
store) - so yet another reason I could not do this.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.