expectingtofly wrote:
> You can rewind to the beginning by short pressing on rewind on the boom.
> Or by going to a seek point using any controller e.g. material skin.
> (although its a bit odd that it said 0 minutes left)
Doesn't work.
When I select the program and get the  display "Play - 0 minutes left".

I have to press play. I then get about 5 secs of end of program.
If left alone it then stop.s
If I press rewind briefly - I get the same 5 secs and then stops.
If I press rewind and get timebar and then use knob to go back to a time
point, I get last 5 secs and then stops.