Hi afriend

Thanks for the speedy response.

afriend wrote:
> Why would you -ever- want to uninstall it? :-)

Oh, it's not that I don't like it — I'm a sucker for visual data. It was
just a hypothetical scenario, really.

afriend wrote:
> I just checked on my test machine: installed it from LMS main repo, LMS
> restart, plugin works, deselected it in settings, clicked apply, lms
> restart, plugin gone.
> So unfortunately I can't reproduce your problem here.

Neither can I now.  Having enabled it soon after you announced it, it
was only today I noticed I it wasn't listed in my "Active Plugins".

Having manually disabled it earlier today, I  just enabled it again. Lo!
and behold, it's listed in "Active Plugins".

Sorry to have troubled you with a rogue bug report!

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspberry Pi OS (Debian 10) on a
Pi4.