I have been successfully using the bridge for a few of my devices (Denon
AVR, RopieeXL) with Roon (no LMS server running) with the bridge running
on my Synology NAS.  I was attempting to get it to work with a portable
DAP (Hiby R3 Pro) which has a built-in UPnP renderer.  What happens is
that the track will play for a split second and then immediately stop.
I have tried various flac header and stream length settings without
success.   I am attaching a log from a session where I attempted to play
a track, waited a while and then sent a next track command.  Any
assistance or suggestions would be appreciated.

35560

|Filename: log.txt                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35560|